“What food items do you need?” That is one of the most commonly asked questions at the Food Bank. Please review the list below to see what items we need the most. Click here to see our donation drop-off hours. Thank you for your support!
Needs List (Updated June 4, 2021):
- Canned Fruit (peaches, pears, pineapple)
- Macaroni & Cheese (box mix)
- Powdered Lemonade Mix (ex. Country Time, 4C)
- Salty or Savory Snacks (chips, pretzels, crackers, nuts, etc.)
- Condensed Chicken Noodle or Chicken Rice soup
- Jelly or Jam
- Oil (vegetable, canola, olive oil)
- Sugar (1-4 lb. packages)
- Flour (1-5 lb. packages)
- Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Liquid Hand Soap
- We are not in need of the following: Baby Food, Baby Formula
- We cannot accept expired or opened food items. Please check the expiration dates on items before donating them. Our food donation guidelines provide assistance in determining what can be accepted.