“What food items do you need?” is one of the most commonly asked questions at the Food Bank. As a result of this question and the overwhelming generosity of thousands of individuals, more than 351,560 meals were provided to clients and their families.
Needs List (Updated January 2020):
- Laundry detergent
- Gift Cards to Wegmans and Giant
- Jelly (flavors other than grape)
- Canned Meat (no tuna please)
- Hot Cocoa
- Ranch Dressing
- Canned Fruit
- Dried Fruit
- Pancake or All Purpose Baking Mix
- Cooking Oil
- Pancake Syrup
- We are not in need of the following: Baby Food, Baby Formula, Macaroni & Cheese, Diced Tomatoes, Green Beans, Peanut Butter, or Protein Beans
- We cannot accept expired or opened food items. Please check the expiration dates on items before donating them. Our food donation guidelines provide assistance in determining what can be accepted.