“What food items do you need?” is one of the most commonly asked questions at the Food Bank. As a result of this question and the overwhelming generosity of thousands of individuals, more than 351,560 meals were provided to clients and their families.
Needs List (Updated June 2019):
- Laundry detergent
- Canned pears and pineapple
- Salt, pepper, and spices
- Tomato products (stewed, paste, sauce, etc.)
- Canned pasta sauce and Sloppy Joe sauce (Chef Boyardee, Manwich, etc.)
- Cooking Oil
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Carrots
- Canned Beets
- We are not in need of the following: Baby Food, Baby Formula, Green Beans, Corn, or Protein Beans
- We cannot accept expired or opened food items. Please check the expiration dates on items before donating them. Our food donation guidelines provide assistance in determining what can be accepted.