“What food items do you need?” That is one of the most commonly asked questions at the Food Bank. Please review the list below to see what items we need the most. Thank you for your support!
Needs List (Updated September 17, 2020):
- Canned Homestyle Soups (Progresso, Campbell's Chunky, etc.)
- Canned Fruit: peaches, pears, & pineapple
- Canned Green Beans
- Side Dishes (Rice-A-Roni, Knorr sides, boxed potato dishes, Hamburger/Tuna Helpers)
- Granola Bars
- Vegetable or Canola Oil
- Sugar (2-4 lb. packages)
- Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Dish Soap
HOLIDAY FOOD ITEMS
*We are starting to collect items for our Thanksgiving and Holiday meals, which we will start distributing in late-October! Needed shelf-stable items include: Stuffing Mix, Gravy, Canned Yams/Sweet Potatoes, Canned Green Beans & Corn, Apple Pie Filling.
What about CRANBERRY SAUCE and CANNED PUMPKIN?! We already have a healthy stock of Cranberry Sauce and Canned Pumpkin in our pantry. While we will happily accept those items, they are not in as great of a need as the other holiday food items mentioned above.
- We are not in need of the following: Baby Food, Baby Formula
- We cannot accept expired or opened food items. Please check the expiration dates on items before donating them. Our food donation guidelines provide assistance in determining what can be accepted.