“What food items do you need?” That is one of the most commonly asked questions at the Food Bank. Please review the list below to see what items we need the most. Thank you for your support!
Needs List (Updated July 1, 2020):
- All-Purpose Baking Mix or Pancake Mix
- Canned Homestyle Soups (Progresso, Chunky, etc.)
- Canned Ravioli
- Canned Fruit: peaches, pears, & pineapple
- Canned Vegetables: green beans & corn
- Side Dishes (Rice-A-Roni, Knorr sides, boxed potato dishes, Hamburger/Tuna Helpers)
- Vegetable or Canola Oil
- Sugar (2 or 4 pound bags)
- Powdered Lemonade Mix
- Coffee - Regular
- Liquid Dish Soap
- We are not in need of the following: Baby Food, Baby Formula
- We cannot accept expired or opened food items. Please check the expiration dates on items before donating them. Our food donation guidelines provide assistance in determining what can be accepted.