“What food items do you need?” That is one of the most commonly asked questions at the Food Bank. Please review the list below to see what items we need the most. Thank you for your support!
Needs List (Updated November 23, 2020):
- Tomato Product (diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, etc.)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Mac & Cheese
- Canned Pasta (Chef Boyardee, Spaghettios, etc.)
- Sugar (4 lb. bags)
- Cooking Oil (Vegetable, Canola, or Olive Oil)
- Snack Items (Chips, Pretzels, Crackers, etc.)
- Tea Bags (Black, Green, or Herbal)
- Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Liquid Hand Soap
HOLIDAY FOOD ITEMS
The Food Bank is no longer in need of Holiday Food items.
- We are not in need of the following: Baby Food, Baby Formula
- We cannot accept expired or opened food items. Please check the expiration dates on items before donating them. Our food donation guidelines provide assistance in determining what can be accepted.